- Porsche 356
- Porsche 356A
- Porsche 356B
- Porsche 356C
- Porsche 911
- Porsche 911 (1964 - 1968)
- Porsche 911 (1969 - 1973)
- Porsche 911 (1974 - 1977)
- Porsche 911 (1978 - 1983)
- Porsche 911 (1984 - 1989)
- Porsche 911 Targa
- Porsche 912
- Porsche 912E
- Porsche 914
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 918
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Speedster
Porsche 911 Targa
Porsche started manufacturing Targa models in 1965. The first model was a Porsche 911 with a special roof construction; a removable roof section and a full width roll bar behind the seats. The term Targa (meaning "plate" in Italian) was first used on the 1966 Porsche 911 Targa and it remains a registered trademark of Porsche AG.
In 1969 Porsche developed and marketed a Porsche 914 with Targa roof in cooperation with Volkswagen. However, the 914 was only available with a Targa roof.
Buying a Porsche Targa?
As of 1976 Porsche also started manufacturing Porsche models 924, 944 and 968 equipped with a Targa roof.
E & R Classics, your Porsche Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a Porsche 911 Targa car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Porsche 911 Targa car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Porsche 911 Targa car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country