Selling your classic car?
Sale, purchase and consignment of classic cars
You want to sell your classic car or oldtimer, but you don’t want to deal with strangers on your doorstep, the incoming phone calls, viewers but no buyers and just the hassle in general. Or maybe you just haven’t had any luck yet selling your classic car. E & R Classics provides the solution when it comes to selling your classic car. We’re specialized in purchasing, selling and consignment of oldtimers and classic cars.
Purchase of your classic car
Due to our rapidly changing inventory we’re constantly looking for interesting classic cars to buy. If you’re interested in offering your classic car or classic car collection, please fill out this form. We will always contact you back.
Consignment sale of your classic car is absolutely FREE!
Naturally, you’ll gain more money by consigning your classic car rather than selling your classic car directly to us. E & R Classics is one of the major classic car dealers in Europe. We focus on the international market. We sell our classic cars to individuals, returning customers and car dealers both domestic and abroad. In 2017 we sold over 500 classic cars to customers in 21 different countries.
We sell your classic car for you. You don’t pay any fees! The convenience and benefits:
- Free space in your garage/storage.
- Your classic car will be stored safely and dry in our showroom.
- All you have to do is to bring your car to us, no further hassle. Optionally, we can also pick up the car at your place for a fee.
- You’re doing business with an officially certified company (RDW).
- Your car will be offered in the market in a professional manner by classic car enthusiasts.
- Buyers can trade in their car on your classic car at E & R Classics. Experience shows that many customers are willing to trade in their car, which in most cases is quite difficult for individuals. This option increases the chances by 60% that your classic car will be sold.
- The administrative process and financial settlement are correctly taken care of by E & R Classics.
- Most importantly, you’ll benefit through our extensive network of international business relationships and advertisements both online and in magazines across Europe.
Why would I sell my car through E & R Classics instead of selling it myself?
Every classic car is unique. We as specialists know exactly how to offer your car and even more important, to whom. It may be that your car in your country isn’t so popular, but is even more popular abroad. We know all about this, thanks to our many years of experience as a classic car trader. It’s well known that the sales cycle of a classic car might be long. You don’t have to worry about advertising, selling, communicating with possible buyers, appointments and the annoyance of empty promises by would-be buyers, we take care of all of that! We also take care of the financial settlement and the license handling, at no cost. By selling your classic car through E & R Classics, there’s a 90% chance your car will be sold within 6 months.
How does it work?
- Deliver your car in a clean and polished condition to our showroom in Waalwijk. Optionally, we can also pick up the car at your place and have it cleaned and polished by a professional carwash (costs are at your expense). Please include any historic documents along with the car.
- Our specialist checks the car and together with you, we determine the value.
- When both parties come to an agreement, a contract will be filled out. You have the choice to take the documents of the car with you or leave them with us where they will be stored in a safe. Of course, you remain the owner of the car.
- Your car will be photographed and advertised on our own website. We also create a sales plan for your car and advertise your car through advertisements and websites domestic and abroad.
- When the car is sold the agreed amount will be transferred to your bank account.
- We prepare all documents for the new owner of the car, transport the car if desired, and send the disclaimer to you by mail.
Are there any costs by selling my car through consignment?
NO, there are no additional costs. You remain the owner of the car until the car has been sold. During the consignment period the car should be insured by you. If applicable, you are responsible for any costs incurred for repairs of the car (e.g. an empty battery) and/or renewal of the APK/MOT certificate during the consignment period. Repairs will only be carried out with your permission.
What are the earnings of E & R Classics?
We advertise your car for an amount higher than the agreed consignment price to cover costs such as the rent of our showroom, personnel costs, etc. It’s as easy as that!
Please fill out this form, we will always contact you back.
Depending on your offer and pricing we might decide to buy your car
or propose to take your car in consignment to sell it for you.
Please call us if you have any questions: +31 416 751393