The Jaguar XK8 was released in 1996 to replace the XJ-S. There were two body styles available; a coupé and a convertible. This model was the first in the Jaguar line-up with the newly developed V8 engine.
The 290hp engine had sufficient power, which made the performance of the XK8 comparable to that of the Mercedes SL500. At the launch, the XK8 was the first car that was fully designed after Ford took over in the late 80's.
Buying a Jaguar XK8?
The Jaguar XK8 was equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels, full leather interior, burl walnut and side airbags as standard. The Adaptive Cruise Control from Jaguar was optional.
E & R Classics, your Jaguar Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a Jaguar XK8 car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Jaguar XK8 car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Jaguar XK8 car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country