The Volvo P1800S is a sports car from Volvo Cars. It's the successor of the P1800.
In 1963 production was moved to Volvo's Lundby Plant in Gothenburg and the name was changed to 1800S (the 'S' indicating Swedish assembly).
The engine was improved with an additional 8 hp. In 1966 the 4-cylinder engine was updated to 115 hp (86 kW). Top speed was 175 km/h.
Buying a Volvo P1800S?
In 1969 the B18 engine was replaced with the 2-litre B20B variant of the B20 giving 118 bhp, though it kept the designation 1800S.
E & R Classics, your Volvo Classic Car specialist!
Go to stock
What are the advantages of buying a Volvo P1800S car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Volvo P1800S car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Volvo P1800S car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country