The Volvo P1800E is a sports car from Volvo Cars. It's the successor of the P1800S.
Volvo Classic Cars For Sale
Numerous changes came with the fuel-injected 1800E in 1970, which had the B20E engine with Bosch D-Jetronic fuel injection and a revised camshaft and produced 130 bhp without sacrificing fuel economy. Top speed was 190 km/h and acceleration from 0–100 km/h took 9.5 seconds.
Buying a Volvo P1800E?
In addition, the 1970 model was the first 1800 with four-wheel disc brakes; till then the 1800 series had front discs and rear drums.
What are the advantages of buying a Volvo P1800E car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Volvo P1800E car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Volvo P1800E car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country