Aston Martin DBS V12
The Aston Martin DBS is a British super Grand Tourer based on the DB9. Aston Martin had used the name DBS before in their Grand Tourer coupe between 1967 and 1972. The modern car replaced the 2004 Vanquish S. The DBS production stopped in 2012 and was succeeded by the second generation Vanquish. The DBS was officially unveiled at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on August 16 2007. Delivery of the DBS started in the first quarter of 2008.
The cabriolet version of the DBS, the DBS Volante, was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show on March 3, 2009.
Buying an Aston Martin DBS V12?
The DBS Volante has a motorized retractable fabric roof, controllable with a button in the center console and can be folded into the compartment behind the seats within 14 seconds after pressing the button. The model also had a new wheel design.
E & R Classics, your Aston Martin Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a Aston Martin DBS V12 car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Aston Martin DBS V12 car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Aston Martin DBS V12 car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country