The BMW 2002 was produced between 1968 and 1975. The 2002 was one of the 02 series models. In 1966 the first 02 was introduced as the two-door variant of the 1500, 1600, 1800 and 2000 models.
The first model was delivered with a 1600cc engine, hence the name 1600-2 (two-door). In 1968 the 2002 was equipped with a 100hp 2 liter engine. Other models were the 1802 and the 1502. In all 02 models the M10 engine was used.
Buying an BMW 2002?
The BMW 2002 had four 2000cc engine variants; the single Solex carburetor (100 hp), the double Solex carburetors (2002Ti, 120 hp), the Kugelfischer-Bosch mechanical fuel injection (2002Tii, 130 hp) and in 1974 the 2002 Turbo (170 hp). In total 861,940 02 units were made.
E & R Classics, your BMW Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a BMW 2002 car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your BMW 2002 car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your BMW 2002 car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country