The Fiat Topolino was manufactured from 1936 to 1955. The name ‘Topolino’ however is not the official name for the car, but a nickname. Apart from that, the Topolino became the smallest car in the world in 1937. The series included three types. The first model had a 569cc 4-cylinder engine. The engine had 13 hp which resulted in a top speed of 85 km/h.
The first model was succeeded by model B that included 16 hp in 1948. Shortly after the introduction of model B, Fiat introduced model C in 1949. The engine of model C still had 16 hp, but the body of the car was changed. One of the changes was that the headlamps were integrated into the fenders.
Buying a Fiat Topolino?
Model A was manufactured from 1937 to 1948, while model B was built from 1948 to 1949. Model C was unveiled in 1949 and was made until 1955. After that, Fiat would produce a new Fiat 500, namely the Nuova 500.
E & R Classics, your Fiat Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a Fiat Topolino car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Fiat Topolino car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Fiat Topolino car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country