The Bentley Continental is known for its special chassis and its powerful engine. The car includes several generations. After the acquisition of Bentley, the Continental became the first car that was released under Volkswagen AG management.
One of the models is the Continental GT. The GT has been manufactured since 2003 and was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. The car deferred from its predecessors, the Continental R and the Continental T, with its mass production and the lower price. The lower price of the car made sure that Bentley attracted a wider customer base. The Continental GT has a 6.0 litre twin-turbocharged W12 engine. The car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds. The top speed of the car is 318 km/h. An exceptional feature of the car is the dashboard clock that was made by Breitling, a Swiss luxury watchmaker.
Buying a Bentley Continental?
Over the years, the Bentley Continental GT got revised. Eventually, the Continental GTC was unveiled. The GTC is a convertible. The car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds. The top speed of the car is dependent on its roof. If the roof is up, the car can reach a top speed of 314 km/h. With the roof down, the car can reach a top speed of 305 km/h.
E & R Classics, your Bentley Classic Car specialist!
What are the advantages of buying a Bentley Continental car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Bentley Continental car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Bentley Continental car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country