3000 Big Healey
3000 MK I
3000 MK II
3000 MK III
E-Type Series I
E-Type Series II
E-Type Series III
MGB GT Coupe
911 (1964 - 1968)
911 (1969 - 1973)
911 (1974 - 1977)
911 (1978 - 1983)
911 (1984 - 1989)
|The Triumph TR250 was built between 1967-1968 for 15
months by the Triumph Motor Company in the UK, during which time 84.801
cars were built, all of which were for the US market. Many can now
be found outside the US, primarily in Europe. Approximately 600 TR250's remain
The Triumph TR250 was identical to the TR5 except for the fuel delivery system.
The TR250 did not have the TR5's fuel injection system. Instead, the
TR250 was fitted with twin Zenith-Stromberg carburettors. The TR250's
straight 6 engine delivered 111 bhp, 39 bhp less than the TR5.
The reasons for this difference came down to price pressures of the
American market, and tighter emissions regulations.
Buying a Triumph TR250?
In 1968, the TR250 was sold in North America for approximately $3395, with
wire wheels being another $118, overdrive $175 and air conditioning
What are the advantages of buying a Triumph TR250 car at ER Classics?
- A great assortment of classic cars for sale
- All cars are carefully checked by the mechanics in our own workshop
- MOT, welding and interior proceedings for your Triumph TR250 car
- Our specialised oldtimer mechanics can take care of all proceedings
- We can take care of repairs, maintenance as well as customised needs
- Complete restauration of your Triumph TR250 car
- We can deliver your classic car to any European country